Polypropylene Sensor P3
Tribo-electric yarn clearing technology – the one and only approved solution!
- material: cotton and cotton blends
- yarn count: Nm 7 – 540, Nec 4 – 320
- winding speed: up to 2000 m/min
- wet splicing: possible
- even white and transparent PP faults in blend cotton yarn will be detected by the tribo-electric sensor
- elimination of even the smallest disturbing fibers in the winding process at highest winding rates
- while the yarn passes the P-Sensor, the fibers exchange electrons with the sensor. This effect is referred to as „triboelectric effect“.
- when a synthetic fiber passes the electrode of the sensor, it is detected because of the triboelectric voltage difference.
- the YarnMaster yarn clearer thus detects synthetic foreign matter, such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamide (nylon) etc.